November 7, 2007

Judge Judy Episode: "Rigor Mortis Stew"

Judge Judy has to be the greatest judge show of all time. People's Court comes in at a close second but the rest of them should be canceled on principle alone. I tune in just about every day at 5pm and watch a full hours worth of great seething attack on the moronic. But yesterday, I witnessed probably the greatest episode of all time. And it wasn't because of Judy.

I haven't been able to find the episode to embed onto my blog so you can go HERE to view a clip of yesterday's show. From jezebel:

In the clip above, a woman, from what I'm guessing is the backwoods of Louisiana, is suing her sister and former neighbor for the cost of repair to her car. The defendant--an amazing rubber-necker--borrowed the car, hit a deer, thus killing it, then took it home, and ate it. She tried to make amends for the damaged car by offering some of the meat to the plaintiff and was very offended when the plaintiff declined.


See, it's not just in WV.

4 comments:

MountainLaurel said...

Oh, man! I missed it too! Thanks for posting the link.

Did you the the one where the folks were from Sissonville?

crystal dawn said...

Hmm... sounds very familiar. What was it about?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this link. I've been looking for this online ever since it aired. My husband and I saw this episode, and he's been doing an impression of that woman ever since; it's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!