September 25, 2008

Thursday Afternoon Funnies

Crystaldawnsmom submitted her photoshop skillz to my blaahhg today. Rest assured she's playing with photoshop and on the internets while at work.

It probably should be added to my previous South Park spoof but here it is:



Note the bouffant left cheek and droopy eye. Quite accurate crystaldawnsmom! (even though I'm not quite sure what the squirrel suit means). Is Butter's shirt a reference to Palin? Meow!

Regarding these odd facial lineaments, Keep It Trill asks if McCain might be ill?


But wait! There's more funny! Palin takes questions from press corps for first time today!

POLITICO: Do you support the reelection bids of embattled Alaska Republicans, Rep. Don Young and Sen. Ted Stevens?

A: Ted Stevens trial started a couple days ago. We’ll see where that goes.

POLITICO: Are you gong to vote for them?

[no answer.]

JERSEY JOURNAL: What do you think of bailout package before congress?

A: I don't support that until the provisions that Sen. McCain has offered are implemented in Paulson's proposals.


The comments are the best part:

Rob indetroit - September 25th, 2008 12:27 pm ET
"Spoken like a trained seal."

pam - September 25th, 2008 12:32 pm ET
"This is truly scary. This woman makes Bush look smart. I've been comparing her to a box of rocks - I think I've been doing the rocks a disservice."

2 comments:

themom said...

To see anything but the lame sycophant that she is - would be unfathomable. I usually can brush off ignorant people like Palin, but she gets under my skin and now I am at the point I "live to jump her shit."

crystal dawn said...

I've been reading comments of her interview with Couric on youtube and even CBS's main site about it, and everyone, I mean *everyone*, is saying how stupid this woman is. There may be hope for this country just yet.