October 27, 2008

UPDATED!

By popular request, I uploaded a picture of me performing at the Don Cesar a couple of weekends ago - right after I succumbed to one of those bitch braiders on the beach. (Sorry Hillbilly, I lied). Do you like?

Anyway, it was a great show - until they kicked me out for my shitaous look. I performed such hits as Love Isn't Love ('Til You Give It Away), Is It Really Love, It's Gotta Be Love, You Really Better Love Me After This, There Ain't No Love, She's The One Loving You Now, and Don't Touch Me There.

Next tour stop is at the Gold Dome Bar and Grill on November 4th. See ya'll there!


update: Arrozconpollo didn't know it, but I was standing behind Biden too... serenading his ass.

update 2: oh mah gawd! I see you now arroz!

4 comments:

anonymous said...

And his Ass sang back in greatest hits vol II. Rumor Has It You Lie. Is there Life out There?

SagaciousHillbilly said...

CD, You are, like, sooooo hot.
Them corn rows dew you fine.
You'd better be careful or you'll get an "R" rating from blogger.

crystal dawn said...

I thought I already had an "R" rating.... *irked*

arrozconpollo said...

Nice hair crystal and choice song titles. Nice pic at the Biden rally, but I wonder why I can't be seen in the balcony above the Obama campaign office. Seems like some digital manipulation is in order.